Wybierz rodzaj testu
Jakiego języka chcesz się z nami nauczyć?
ul. Sienkiewicza 3
Nadbrzeżna 2/5 (piętro II)
pl. Tadeusza Kościuszki 1
ul. Lwowska 14a
Aleja Najświętszej Maryi Panny 15
aleja Grunwaldzka 82
ul. Świętojańska 64/ 4
ul. Siemińskiego 22
al. Wolności 6
ul. Młyńska 23
ul. Warszawska 5
ul. Podwale 6 i 7
ul. Lubostroń 15
ul. Narutowicza 7/9
ul. 27 Grudnia 17/19
ul. Rynek 15
ul. Warszawska 12
Pl. Brama Portowa 4
ul. Wielkie Garbary 18
ul. Lazurowa 14, piętro 1
Al. Reymonta 12
ul. Kondratowicza 37
Trasa Świętokrzyska 18 (lok. 127)
Al. Niepodległości 177
ul. Powsińska 34
ul. Światowida 18
al. Komisji Edukacji Narodowej 97
ul. Ruska 11/12
The biggest language school in Poland
years of WSiP experience
active students every year
foreign languages taught
schools all over Poland
PROFI’s method is an original method created upon the years of our experts’ experience within the teaching of foreign languages, combining the most effective elements of communicative method, natural method, and full immersion method, as much as the dual method (classes held by interchangeably polish teachers and native speakers). Since nowadays a foreign language proficiency is considered a key ability, our method aims at not only developing the language, but also supporting the student in his self-improvement and development of networking, cooperating within a team, carrying out a discussion, negotiating, gathering information autonomously and solving the problems while thinking out of the box.
An optimal foreign language course at ProfiLingua has been prepared on the basis of an original PROFI teaching method for adults. Perfect for the students looking for a way to learn a general language (speaking, reading, writing, listening, grammar). Throughout the course, we focus on the practical study of a language, which shall result in substantial progress over the first few meetings.
Conversational foreign language course at ProfiLingua dedicated to the students who are willing to focus on speaking in a foreign language and getting rid of a language barrier. The involvement of students in the discussion contributes to the effective learning process’ outcome.
Intensive foreign language course at ProfiLingua dedicated for students expecting rapid results. One level in one month course gives a possibility of quick linguistic development throughout a course which introduces a one-semester workload in 4 weeks of study. Despite the fast-paced learning process, intensive courses distribute evenly language competencies, placing a particular emphasis on communication skills.
Courses dedicated to the students willing to pass an international exam e.g. FCE (First) for Schools, CAE (Advanced), CPE (Proficiency), IELTS. They focus on the examination structures and requirements. The course includes mock exams.
A modern solution which enables an even more comfortable and effective study of the English language, by combining classes with the teacher with s online exercises. It can be held at any level. The course ensures more rapid study results thanks to the innovative combination of a traditional study, e-learning and ongoing progress monitoring.
An online foreign language course is dedicated to those who value their comfort. The student can participate in the course from any place with an Internet connection, adjusting the plan to his own agenda. The online course consists mainly of conversations. The classes shall help you to break your language barrier.
- Cambridge English Exams
- international and widely recognized Cambridge English exams allow to evaluate a candidate’s language ability to communicate in real life, work and school environment situations. The exams include the whole range of proficiency levels and are compatible with the CEFR System (Common European Framework of Reference).
- Cambridge English: First (FCE)
- FCE certificate is valid indefinitely. It is a proof of one’s command of English, sufficient to work or study in an English-speaking environment.
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- CAE proves a high-level achievement in English and is designed for learners working in a professional business environment or a bachelor’s degree student. CAE certificate is valid indefinitely. It targets advanced practical English skills.
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
- CPE is one of the most popular English certificates which shows that learners have mastered English to an exceptional level. CPE certificate is valid indefinitely.
- TELC EXAMS
- telc exams have been developed accordingly to a scale of language proficiency as in Common European Framework Reference (CEFR). Telc certificates include various levels of language proficiency from A1 to C2 according to the European Council scale and comprise 9 different languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Czech and Turkish. The main advantage of telc exams is their comparability on a given level since the tests are structured identically. Telc certificates are known and recognized within the European Union.
- LCCI Exam
- carried out by the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry, LCCI exam is known within the English-speaking business and professional environment. LCCI certificates released by one of the biggest British institutions confirm the language qualifications of a candidate and are required in the international business environment, at the universities and financial institutions all over the world. LCCI certificates are a reputable attestation of one’s language competencies recognizable all over the world mostly within different business sectors. They are known as 'hiring passports’ .
Czy chcesz, abyśmy skontaktowali się z Tobą w celu zaproponowania Ci odpowiedniego kursu? Jeśli tak, wypełnij poniższy formularz, wskazując preferowany sposób komunikacji.